You only have 8 hours left to survive the week day grind!
Here is my meal prep for 2-3 days during the week. For lunch I have the cauliflower rice bowl and ONE NIGHT A WEEK I SEMI FAST WITH A COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SMOOTHIE FOR DINNER.
Why you ask? Because it is a mental reset. When I wake up after lowering my calories with a protein shake it just does something to me. I am able to focus more on my wellness goals of snacking when I am not hungry.
Lunch: Cauliflower Rice Bowl Thai Style
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice any style (there are so many)
- 1-2 pounds of turkey burger (depends on family)
- Coconut aminos
- In a larger fry pan place cauliflower rice + turkey burger and saute for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Season with sea salt + pepper + onion salt
- Place in meal prep container 1 1/2 cups serving (mostly vegetables)
- Add egg + 1tbsp coconut aminos and microwave until egg cooked 1-2 minutes
- Add 1 Tbsp. Kimchi before eating.
- Then benefits of Kimchi:
- Lights out for gut health
- Contains probiotics
- Boosts immune function
- Slows aging
- Reduces yeast
- Aids in weight loss
My advice: Just buy it. It’s in the refrigerated section with tofu and healthy section. It’s fermented cabbage and other stuff. Spicy. So good. TRY IT ON EVERYTHING.
Semi Fast Dinner:
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk or skim milk
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Collagen Peptides (blue and white container)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut butter or almond butter (don’t over think it)
- Berries or mangos or pineapple
- Flax + Chia 1 tbsp each
Continue to book appointments and order online here:
Online Course Soul Nutrition starts April 4th. Check out here: